Showroom Executive / ManagerSingapore | Job ID 29001
- Job ID 29001
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Singapore
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Full responsibility for showroom operation (staffing, events, visual appearance).
- Planning and execution of regular activities in the showroom that attract target audience, e.g. wine tastings.
- Stay up-to-date with product features and pricing.
- Handle purchase transactions (in all sorts of payment mode, e.g. cash, credit card etc.)
- Other sales and marketing related tasks
- Diploma or equivalent in Sales / Marketing / Design or related fields.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in showroom management for a premium brand.
- Dynamic personality, independent and approachable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding and implementation of marketing tools.
- Experience in premium brands, especially high-end kitchen appliances, is a plus.
- Knowledge of handling on online shopping and ability to develop online marketing strategies is an asset.
- Experience in event management is an asset.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including occasional Saturdays or evenings.
- Candidate with more years of experience will be considered for manager position.
We operate on a 5-day work week and offer attractive salary with comprehensive benefits package to the right candidate. Successful candidate will be working at our showroom located at Tras Street (walking distance from Tanjong Pagar MRT station). Interested candidates please submit your detailed resume with expected salary and enclose supporting testimonials.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Wai Mun Queenie Chen at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.