Workshop/ Field Electrical Technician - UnanderraQueensland | Job ID 19334
- Job ID 19334
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Tower Crane and Construction Hoist Division of Liebherr-Australia is currently seeking a hands-on Workshop / Field Service Electrical Technician, to be based at our Unanderra branch located near Wollongong, to service construction sites in the Sydney metropolitan area.
The ideal candidate will be an electrical trade qualified professional with previous industrial experience. Preference would be given to individuals with leading hand or a team leading track record however, more crucial is someone who is keen to get involved in the hands-on aspects of working with electrically motivated cranes and construction hoists.
- Perform repairs and maintenance of tower cranes and construction hoists in the field and workshop to the expectations and standards of Liebherr and our customers.
- Assist and work alongside with rigging crews during assembly and disassembly of the machinery on jobsites.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and servicing.
- Diagnostics & troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment.
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation.
- Effectively complete timesheets, service reports and warranty documentation.
- Undertake training as required to gain new skills.
- Electrical trade qualification.
- Experience with industrial electronics and electrical control systems.
- Leadership and team coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fault find and rectify electrical faults
- Current driver’s license.
- Flexibility to work over-time, on-call and assist with field works as required.
- High customer service focus.
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace.
An attractive wage package in accordance with the NSW construction industry enterprise bargain agreement (NSW CMFEU EBA) CW3 through to CW7.
Excellent employee benefits including world-class OEM training and more is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you believe that this role is for you please submit your application via the link below.
Rachel DavidsenSeniorHR Advisor
Applications Close 21stFebruary 2020
No third parties or agencies please