Heavy Duty Field Mechanic, Earth MovingRichmond, BC | Job-ID 69860
- Job-ID 69860
- Division Earthmoving
- Société Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Secteur Customer Service
- Pays Canada
- Niveau d'entrée Professionals
- Type de contrat full time
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and embark on an exciting journey with Liebherr? As a Certified Heavy Duty Mechanic, you'll be at the heart of our earthmoving products division, working with cutting-edge equipment and technology. From troubleshooting to overhauling, you'll be hands-on in ensuring top-notch performance for the construction industry and at the same time providing excellent service to our customers. We offer flexibility and options for technicians to be dispatched from home, adding convenience to your work life. Don't miss this thrilling opportunity to be a part of our growth and success at Liebherr!
- Diagnose and safely repair Liebherr's Earth Moving Technology line of equipment, including Material Handlers, Telehandlers, Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Bull Dozers, and Crawler Loaders.
- Perform major repairs, such as hydraulic pump replacements, hydraulic component replacements, engine replacements, or engine repairs.
- Troubleshoot and address mag grapple problems, machine error codes, and SCR system error codes.
- Provide regular updates to the service supervisor regarding job status and required parts.
- Complete accurate and concise warranty documentation.
- Maintain tool inventory on the service truck for efficient operations.
- Assemble new machines on-site as per sales requirements.
- Perform factory updates or modifications as needed.
- Take on other assigned duties to keep the role exciting and diverse.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Technician, Field experience is required
- Provincially recognized certification in Heavy Duty Equipment is required
- Strong working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical components
- Demonstrated diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, including component exchange, repair, and warranty-related activities
- Ability to read and understand schematics and technical drawings
- Effective communication skills, capable of conveying detailed and complex information clearly and concisely
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone and unsupervised for extended periods
- Fully proficient with computers and the Microsoft Office suite
- Valid drivers license and ability to travel occassionally/as needed
- Competitive wages (premiums & allowances for select roles*)
- Extensive benefits with employer paid premiums starting day 1
- Hybrid or remote work opportunities for select roles*
- Paid vacation starting at 3 weeks PLUS 6 dedicated family, health and wellness days
- 6% employer RRSP matching
- $1000 Annual Tool allowance & $600 Annual Boot allowance for Liebherr Technicians
- International training & development work opportunities for select roles*
- And much more!
Liebherr Canada Ltd. is committed to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected].
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.