Customer Support Representative, MiningFort McKay, AB | Job-ID 52089
- Job-ID 52089
- Division Mining
- Société Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Secteur Customer Service
- Pays Canada
- Niveau d'entrée Professionals
- Type de contrat full time
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for the provision of safe, effective and timely Liebherr product and technical support services and advice to the Division's customers. In addition the CSR is responsible for the effective management of customer relationships at site level for component planning and service offerings.
- Effective management and monitoring of on-site Liebherr equipment with particular focus on recommending corrective remedies to sustain/improve equipment condition and performance.
- Report all significant or recurring maintenance events that have the potential to result in significant production delays or avoidable high costs .
- Contribute to the development and management of site budgets and forecasts.
- Assist Planners and Site Maintenance Staff develop preventative and scheduled maintenance plans/ programs and work instructions for maintenance tasks/activities.
- Maintain Machine Card Accuracy for allocated fleet.
- Advocate to Customers the importance associated with Parts Planning.
- Provide regular feedback to Parts Planning Supervisor and to Parts Managers on Customer Maintenance Strategies and long term planning strategies.
- Establish and maintain strong, effective and robust Customer relationships.
- At least 10 years of relevent customer service / technical support experience in the mining industry with Liebherr specific mining heavy equipment.
- 5 + years of technical experience with Liebherr mining equipment is a must.
- Specific Liebherr traning with R996, R9350, R994B & T282C Hydraulics & Ekectrics is required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Dynamic team player with a positive attitude
- Customer Centric, demonstrated high level of professionalism with internal/external stakeholders and suppliers
- Competitive wages (premiums & allowances for select roles*)
- International training opportunities
- Challenging work opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits and employer paid premiums from day one
- Paid vacation & health and wellness days
- Generous employer RRSP matching
- And much more!
Liebherr Canada Ltd. is committed to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Ely at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.