Field Service TechnicianMackay | ID del trabajo 70141
- ID del trabajo 70141
- Área empresarial Mining
- Sociedad Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Ámbito de trabajo Production
- País Australia
- Nivel de acceso Professionals
- Tipo de contrato full time
About the Company Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. About the RoleReporting to the Service Manager, you will provide safe, efficient, and compliant diagnostic, maintenance, and component replacement services. You will develop relationships and build trust. Working a 7 on 7 off roster. *Potential earnings of up to $180k per annum.
- Major component change outs
- New equipment assembly and commissioning
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components
- Repair damaged or faulty parts
- Provide adjustments to mechanical equipment
- Work as part of a team and guide customer excellence
- Trade Qualified
- Large excavator/haul truck experience - essential
- Liebherr mining equipment experience
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP - desirable
- Working at Heights certificate - desirable
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Jodie Reed - HR Business Partner
Applications close COB 12 January 2024
*Potential remuneration package is inclusive of Superannuation, paid travel and allowances which will be discussed during the interview stage*
Please be advised this position is also being advertised externally.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jodie Marie Reed at: [email protected].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.