Field Service Engineer Construction MachineryMéxico City | ID del trabajo 64777
- ID del trabajo 64777
- Área empresarial Crawler Cranes, Deep Foundation Machines
- Sociedad Liebherr Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Ámbito de trabajo Ingeniería
- País México
- Nivel de acceso Jóvenes profesionales
- Tipo de contrato Tiempo completo
- Test, diagnose, repair and overhaul construction machinery and foundation equimment to ensure operating efficiency and safe integrity of the machine
- Apply electric, hydraulic, and mechanical knowledge to test products and equipment after repair or modification to ensure proper performance
- Examine, Repair or replace damaged or worn parts using relevant measuring devices
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on Liebherr machines
- Complete assigned paperwork conscientiously, such as work report, expense report
- Completed technical apprenticeship or education covering electric, electronic and/or mechanic and hydraulic training
- Experience with contruction machinery, foundation equipment or similar machines in regards to maintenance
- Experience with electrical, mechanical and hydraulically fault finding and control systems
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings
- Self-motivated behaviour (specifically in stressful situations) and ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license, and passport at all times
- Willingness to travel in general as well as ability to travel to the U.S. for business is a must (example: B1/B2 visa)
- English language proficiency for understanding documentation and communication
¿Hemos despertado su interés? En tal caso, esperamos con interés su solicitud online. Si tiene alguna pregunta, póngase en contacto con [[Valeria Rivera]] en: [[[email protected]]].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.