Parts & Logistics SupervisorDublin | ID del trabajo 70133
- ID del trabajo 70133
- Área empresarial Liebherr International
- Sociedad Liebherr-Construction Equipment Ireland Limited
- Ámbito de trabajo Logistics
- País Ireland
- Nivel de acceso Management positions
- Tipo de contrato full time
A vacancy has arisen Liebherr Construction Equipment Ireland Limited (LIR) for a Parts & Logistics Supervisor. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr Construction Equipment Ireland Ltd by ensuring effective procurement and distribution of machine parts. Consistently delivering effective administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills, the job holder will play a key role in supporting the team’s objectives in line vision of the business whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Manages the company parts team on a daily basis, maintaining processes to ensure efficient parts ordering, logistic requirements, work orders, purchase requests and invoices both internally and to customers are maintained.
• Supervises the parts team working times and leave schedule ensuring sufficient resources are in place to cover annual leave, training and other absences across all product lines.
• Supervises the efficient booking in and out of all parts to and from the warehouse, whilst safeguarding sufficient stock levels for all product lines.
• Controlling the return of service exchange & warranty parts across all products for timely processing in accordance with factory guidelines.
• Processing and dealing with parts credit notes.
• Supervises stock holding & cycle counting, parts rotation, and any buybacks whilst co-ordinating information for auditing purposes.
• Manages the organisation of all areas within LIR associated with parts & logistics ensuring a high standard of house keeping is maintained.
• Prepares monthly board stock reports detailing stock levels, age profile and freight costs.
• Controlling the ordering and stocking of third party and used parts.
• Placing factory orders & organising distribution in the absence of a Parts Administrator.
• Controls accurate and timely input of all import & export declarations.
• Liaising with factories to chase back orders and any other parts related issues.
• Effectively operates and maintains the company systems to identify spare parts and order when required.
• Assists in establishing communication to customers and stakeholders in respect of any issues or delays in parts requirements.
• Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with both customers and suppliers.
• Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance.
• Proactively contributes to departmental meetings, suggests ways which will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative functions, system processes and procedures.
• Filing and retrieval of documents and maintaining an effective filing system.
• Enters new parts details onto the system to provide information and pricing to enable effective ordering.
• Assists with the inputting of parts details and invoicing in both LISA and BAAN.
• NQA audit compliance and assistance as required.
• Partakes in the monthly facility inspections and takes ownership of any tasks that require rectification to ensure facility compliance and cleanliness.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Experience within a similar environment
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
• Ability to work within a pressurised environment
• Team player and good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
• Has an eye for attention to detail
What we are Offering
• The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer .
• Secure and progressive work environment.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.