Electrical engineer for plant and operating technology and communication and network technology
Electrical engineers are responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of plant and machinery, control systems and switchgear.
Among their tasks in the field are also independent construction, user training and handover of the machines and facilities to the customer.
At a glance
Period of training: 4 years
Prerequisite: Very good grades from secondary school or polytechnic school
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €620 in Nenzing.
Interests and talents
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- You have an interest in electrical and electronic functions.
- You adopt a precise, detailed and systematic approach to your work.
- You view assembly tasks as a welcome change.
- You work happily in a team.
Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH
Dr. Hans Liebherr Straße 1
- Phone+43 50809 44457