Senior Data Architect (w/m)Colmar/Cedex | Job ID 28372
- Job ID 28372
- Division Secteur minier
- Organization Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Area of employment Traitement de l'information
- Country France
- Entry level Expérimenté
- Type of contract Temps plein
Established in 1949 Liebherr Group today is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, but also supplies innovative user-oriented products and services in many other fields.
The family-owned enterprise employs 48,000 people in over 135 companies worldwide. Liebherr’s product range covers earthmoving machinery and material handlers, mining equipment, mobile cranes, construction cranes, mixing technology, domestic appliances, maritime cranes, aerospace and transportation systems, machine tools and automation systems as well as high-performance components for mechanical, hydraulic and electrical drive and control technology. Liebherr operates hotels in Ireland, Austria and Germany.
The Group’s holding company is Liebherr-International AG in Bulle, Switzerland, which is entirely owned by members of the Liebherr family.
Liebherr loading and hauling equipment, Liebherr Mining, is widely used in the extraction of raw materials in surface mining environments. Even under the harshest conditions, these machines perform smoothly.
As a part of our family in Colmar, you can look forward to...
- Become part of the Liebherr-Mining Group network (https://www.linkedin.com/company/liebherr-mining/mycompany/ ) and behond as a Liebherr Group member (https://www.linkedin.com/company/liebherr/)
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Work in a company that invest in its digital transformation
- Core values that drive the company :
- we are independent,
- we are a trustworthy partner,
- we are innovative,
- our employees are a key factor in our success,
- highest quality in everything we do,
- we accept responsibility
About the project
The digital Services & Solutions department created in 2018 will support the development of the new digital products and services, defined by Liebherr as part of its digital transformation strategy.
Liebherr Mining’s is developing an IoT platform to deliver digital products and new services to our customers to help them to create value from the data collected from the machines.
As part of our Digital team, we are currently looking for a Senior Data Architect (m/f) for our office in Colmar. Closely working with Digital Solutions and Services and the different division department, he/she defines and design the cloud data architecture (collection, storage,…) as well as the data standard format for the Liebherr Mining division in accordance to security and reliability company rules.
What technologies do we use ?
We are developing VueJS web applications, relying on nodeJs and C# microservices. All our frontend application and micro services are developed natively for the cloud and deployed on Azure, in kubernetes clusters.
Our team is developing the services applying the Scrum methodology and using Confluence, Jira and bitbucket tools.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
Define how data is collected from the different company data sources
- Define the data collection and storage strategy
- Define how the data is structured, stored and managed
- Define the standard data format to ensure an optimal usage and the application flexibility
- Define the best data harmonization solution
- Contribute to data quality management and associated governance
- Design & build the data architecture and associated technologies
- Alignment of the data architecture within Mining division
- Master in computer science, IT infrastructure & systems or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data architecture (software & data)
- Demonstrated experience in manufacturing environment and business processes
- Demonstrated capabilities in cloud data architecture design and implementation
- Demonstrated ability to set a data architecture in line with company architecture
- Good awareness of Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary teams and in multi-cultural team environments
- Strong communication skills and facilitation abilities
- Priorities management & time management skills
- Highly open minded
- Diplomacy, pedagogy and humility
- Fluent English and French. German would also be a benefit.
- The position is located in Colmar, France, travelling 10-20%
En venant chez Liebherr, vous intégrez un Groupe prospère et de renommée internationale où la culture d’entreprise est orientée sur les valeurs humaines. Nous vous offrons une expérience enrichissante avec les avantages sociaux d'une entreprise moderne et une rémunération basée sur la performance.
Avons-nous suscité votre intérêt ? Si c’est le cas, nous serions ravis de recevoir votre candidature en ligne. Si vous avez des questions, veuillez contacter Virginie Loos à : 0033 3 69 49 22 02.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
*Une passion commune. Tant d’opportunités.