Product portfolio - hydraulic power units
The comprehensive portfolio of hydraulic power units impresses even with challenging applications. Here, the units can be combined ideally with other hydraulic components from Liebherr. The focus is on customer-specific development and installation.
Customised hydraulic systems with Liebherr power units
At the customer's request, Liebherr makes customised and energy-efficient hydraulic power units. Furthermore, we also offer these as a system with our hydraulic cylinders. By equipping them with high quality sensors from renowned manufacturers or in-house developments from Liebherr, we safeguard the efficiency of the systems. The comprehensive expertise of the whole company benefits you as a customer along with our worldwide service network.
Product features: facts and figures
- Drive power up to 75 kW
- Capacity up to 2000 l
- Operating pressure up to 600 bar, higher at customer's request
- Delivery volumes according to customer requirements
- Main components from Liebherr or based on customer requirements
- Customer-specific development and assembly
Designed to suit the requirements
With demand-orientated design of the hydraulic power units, Liebherr assures reliable hydraulic supply of the systems. From non-stop operation to intermittent operation, configuration is possible to accommodate all modes of operation. We realise application-specific circuit diagrams by using control blocks with valves from renowned manufacturers. Moreover, linking longitudinally and vertically is also possible depending on the installation space.
Product scope and equipment possibilities
- Axial/radial piston pumps
- Internal and external gear-type pumps
- Piston pumps for higher pressure ranges
- Pressure indicators and sensors
- Temperature switches and sensors
- Contamination indicators (visual, electric)
- Particulates counter
- Level indicator and sensor
Power unit accessories:
- Accumulator attachment (bladder, membrane, piston accumulator)
- Electrical (Wiring, control cabinet, frequency convertor, control systems)
- Conventional standard oils
- Low temperature fluids
- HFC fluids
Example of use: Liebherr hydraulic power units for test benches
For impulse test benches for testing hydraulic components, Liebherr offers hydraulic power units with high flexibility: The proportion of pressure and also delivery volume is adjustable and pressure testing of the components is carried out with a variable curve. To assure fast testing times, Liebherr power units fulfil the requirements of up to 60 cycles per minute. Control for regulation of the test parameters features an integrated interface in this case. The display shows the test cycle and also evaluation of the results.