Mobile Crane MechanicToronto, ON | Job ID 14796
- Job ID 14796
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Location: Burlington, ON
Reporting to the Service Supervisor in Burlington, Ontario, this position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of Liebherr Mobile and Crawler Cranes throughout Ontario.
Field Service Technician - Mobile Cranes Job Duties
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes.
- Perform new and used crane preparation and commissioning.
- Carry out routine maintenance procedures and component replacement.
- Ability to work overtime as well as weekends and on call as required.
- Accurate and timely submission of service reports and manufacturer required documentation.
Field Service Technician - Mobile Cranes Requirements
- Minimum High school diploma, basic math skills
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician license (421A) - Red Seal is desirable. 310T Truck and Coach considered an asset
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with heavy equipment in a related field
- Field Service experience preferred
- Able to document and produce accurate paperwork
- Demonstrated diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Ability to read and understand schematics and technical drawings
- Communication of detailed and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- MS Office and service reporting/time entry experience
- Resourceful, reliable, and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Follows instructions, guidelines and protocols
- Valid G driver’s license
- Bilingual in French and English considered an asset
All Liebherr Canada positions:
• Safe Work Practices • Customer Service Oriented • Professional Demeanor • Proactive
• Computer Literacy • Sense of Urgency • Interpersonal Skills