Sr. Service Engineer -JharsugudaSanpada | Job ID 65243
- Job ID 65243
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country India
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Job Summary / Purpose of Position
Main activity and purpose of the position "Senior Service Engineer" is to provide technical service support to Liebherr customers and machines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Diagnose, adjust, repair or overhaul equipment of Liebherr EMT division such as Wheeled Loaders, Excavators, Dozers etc.
- Apply electrical, electronically, hydraulically and mechanical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational electrical machinery and electrical control, electronically control equipment and circuitry, hydraulically circuits and components, mechanical equipment.
- Operate machine for test, inspection, diagnoses and trouble shoot.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or modification to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) spares and OEM repaired parts.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on Liebherr machines.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear using relevant measuring devices.
- Read, understand, and interpret operating manuals, parts manuals, blueprints and technical drawings.
- Overhaul and test machines/equipment/components to ensure operating efficiency and safe integrity of the machine.
- Oversees the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Machine diagnostic Software used on handled machines.
- Complete jobs independently with as little assistance from others as possible.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting, part and machine related questions when needed.
- While assisting customers or during visits to machines inform and ensure customer and their operation and maintenance staff follows the correct maintenance practice. Wherever needed record the incorrect processes and instruct customer to follow the correct practices.
- Maintains a minimum set of tools and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required for job performance.
- Cares and maintains company tools, machines and equipment.
- Maintains a positive attitude and role model for the other employees to follow.
- Maintains company service literature, and maintains a high awareness of technical changes.
- Trains and/or mentors others in department.
- Complete assigned paperwork as to procedures. As a minimum time sheet, work report, expense report in the latest available version. Fill out all forms properly including customer signature where applicable.
- Promotes a safe work environment by following on site safety rules and ensuring the group and self-follow established safety procedures.
- Oversees the handling and disposing of hazardous wastes, such as toner, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner and similar material.
- Refuses to carry out unsafe tasks in conflict with Liebherr procedures or technical rules.
- Follows the Liebherr code of conduct.
- Apart from above carries out any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualification and Education Requirements
Full time Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering from reputed Institute / University.
The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels.
Minimum 7 years of hands on experience on Earth moving and Mining equipment. Preferably on Dozers, Wheeled Loaders, Excavators or similar machines in regards to maintenance.
Preferred Skills / Special Skills
- Well conversant with hydraulic, electrical system and engine system.
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete assigned task in individual and group settings.
- Self-motivated behaviour (specifically in stressful situations).
- English fluent in both spoken and written
- Any additional spoken and written language is considered as an advantage
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance & term life insurance.
- Financial Stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognition | career progression.
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Sneha Shelke at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.