Product Compliance Engineer - Engine Development (m/w/x)Bulle | Job ID 65904
- Job ID 65904
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- You apply all required Safety and Material compliance topics from guidelines of the Product Compliance team within the engine development department
- You review all dataset & calibration functions to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- You act as a single expert pivotal point of contact for Engine Development department to development engineers
- You create and validate risk assessments
- You study, understand and interpret safety and material compliance regulations
- You define requirements for the Engine Development department with regards to product compliance
- You have completed your university degree in the field of mechanical engineering, specialised in vehicle technology or combustion engine
- You are interested in working with homologation guidelines
- You have a professional experience in the field of Safety & Material compliance, ideally for development of internal combustion engines
- You are linguistically proficient in English. French and/or German would be an asset
- You differentiate yourself with your autonomy and precise work, your flexibility and natural team-orientated mindset. You are dedicated, reliable and have a great sense of responsibility
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline CALLEWAERT at: 026 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.