Field Service TechnicianSydney | Job ID 65891
- Job ID 65891
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the RoleDue to recent growth and progression within our service department, the Mobile Crane Division currently has a vacancy for a skilled and motivated Field Service Technician. In this role you will be responsible for efficient diagnostic, maintenance, and repairs of Liebherr Mobile and Crawler Cranes in the field for existing and new customers in Melbourne, Victoria, Tasmania and occasionally across our Australian and New Zealand network.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- New machines build as required
- Complete detailed service reports
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Maintain the professional profile, high quality and Customer Service standards
- Undertake training to gain new skills.
- Trade qualification in mechanical or electrical field
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Previous experience working on Liebherr Mobile Cranes and related equipment is preferred
- Excellent diagnostic and computer skills
- A current driver’s license
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors and colleagues
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Business Parter
Applications close COB 14th April 2023
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.