Internship Production System Industrialisation (h/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 65868
- Job ID 65868
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- You support the team in the introduction of an MES system (Manufacturing Execution System) on the Liebherr production
- You analyze various machine signals evaluated by the MES system
- You develop interfaces between the MES software and the various production tools and applications such as quality software and SPS automats
- You ensure a good technological suggestion on the solutions related to the industry 4.0
- You have or are about to obtain a university degree in mechanical engineering or in a field deemed equivalent
- You are comfortable using MS-Office programs
- You are fluent in French and English, knowledge of German is an asset
- You stand out with your autonomy, your analytical mind, your sense of communication and your ability to work in a team
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Elisa FELISIO at: 026 9133111.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.