Mobile Applications Developer (Flutter) (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 65844
- Job ID 65844
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
For our Liebherr Digital Development team, we are looking for a Mobile Applications Developer (m/f/d) with experience on Flutter at our location in Ulm. Our mobile applications team works with iOS and Android, both in native and with Flutter. We are looking for passionate and motivated developers who can help us create mobile applications our users will love.
As a Mobile App developer at Liebherr, you will participate in deciding architecture topics, developing code and ensuring that our product has the best quality. You will share product ownership and your passion for software development with others at Liebherr. You will join our agile scrum teams and work in close collaboration with other developers, UX, testers and product owners to understand and develop new features.
- Develop iOS and Android mobile applications together with other team members
- Support app stores releases and upgrades
- Collaborate with backend team to develop the best APIs
- Coordinate external developers when necessary
- Work with UX team to create prototypes and discuss features
- Support testers and work on bugs
- Continuously work to improve the agile development process
- You have a solid background in Computer science
- You have professional experience with mobile application development using Flutter
- You can demonstrate experience with Dart programming language
- You can demonstrate experience with Application architecture
- You have strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You can speak, understand, read and write in English fluently
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Tetzel at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.