Internship in Mechanical Development Hydrogen (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 65806
- Job ID 65806
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- You will support the lead engineer in in the assessment of the technical solutions proposed by the suppliers
- You will assist in the analysis of the components after the engine test and play your part in investigating the influence of the hydrogen environment on the mechanical characteristics of the materials (in coordination with our internal metallurgical laboratory)
- You will support the analysis of the engine test data and preparation of the summary reports
- You will join the technical core team meetings and report on the activities as well as propose continuous improvements
- You will collaborate with other team members in the definition of the engine, subsystems and components validation plans
- You will help with the preparation of the presentation content of technical results to present to management
- You are currently in the process of completing or have completed your university degree in mechanical engineering
- You have advanced linguistic knowledge of English
- You are ideally available for a 1 year internship
- As a young engineer, you enjoy teamwork but are autonomous when needed. You are a critical thinker who enjoys problem-solving and adapt easily in a multicultural environment
You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of work and gain varied and exciting experience in an international family business. We offer you the opportunity to perform interesting tasks and to have responsibilities as well as to develop your ideas. You will be trained, supported and accompanied by a dynamic team. You will benefit from modern working conditions such as flexible working hours, the possibility to work in a home office, a company restaurant, our help in finding your apartment and many other advantages. The workplace is located in Bulle, in the beautiful region of Gruyère. Plan your personal and professional development with us.
In order to guarantee a fair application procedure, we do not accept applications by post or e-mail.
Have we aroused your interest? If so, we would be delighted to receive your online application. .
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Anna FAVERO at: +41 26 913 3111.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.