Executive Assistant (Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, QA)Newport News, VA | Job ID 65781
- Job ID 65781
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 03/10/2023
Provides administrative support to the Executive Management and all supporting departments.
- Answers, screens, and places telephone calls for the EM.
- Coordinates the EM’s schedule and makes appointments.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings for the EM and his/her direct reports. Greets visitors.
- Arranges and coordinates domestic and international travel schedules and reservations for the EM and his/her staff.
- Prepares and/or reviews travel expense reports and submits to accounting.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Takes occasional meeting minutes.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records, both electronically and occasionally in paper files.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Arrange corporate events both internal and external as needed.
- Orders and maintains supplies.
- Tracks the EM’s budget and the status of cross functional projects.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to Senior Management.
- Ability to interface with other departments and dealer/customers with tact and courtesy.
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with colleagues and takes well to direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrates professional conduct.
- Ability to perform effectively, despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure situations.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Demonstrates exceptional work habits and is judicious in carrying out assignments without direction.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of computers and standard office equipment.
- Competency in the utilization of personal computers and business software. This includes, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to proficiently communicate orally and in writing in English and one of the following: German, French or Spanish preferred.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.
Referral Bonus: Tier IV
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Alden at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.