Site Fitter Mackay (MIN)Mackay | Job ID 65760
- Job ID 65760
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Site Fitter based at Foxleigh Mine site. Reporting through to the Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of safe, effective, and timely product and technical support services and advice to the Division’s customers. In addition, the Site Fitter is responsible for the effective management of customer relationships at site level. This will be a 7on 7 off roster, permanent day shift.
- Diagnose & repair equipment faults in a timely manner.
- Inspect plant and equipment for conformity
- Liaise and request required spare parts and parts planning
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical components
- Repairs and Servicing of all site OEM equipment
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical
- Liebherr equipment experience is advantageous
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP & Working at Heights preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong aptitude for troubleshooting
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jodie Marie Reed at: ..
One Passion. Many Opportunities.