Autonomous Haulage System (AHS) Technicians (MIN)Perth | Job ID 65733
- Job ID 65733
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Remuneration Package of up to $223k*Visa Sponsorship / Permanent Residency Assistance on offer to highly skilled applicants currently residing in Australia only
- 8/6, 12-hour day FIFO from Perth
The OpportunityWe are currently looking for skilled Autonomous Haulage System Technicians to join our team based in the Pilbara. Working closely with our power system and autonomous haulage teams on exciting and innovative projects
What can we offer you?
At Liebherr Australia, we’re committed to looking after you, with some great benefits including (but not limited to):
- 11% Superannuation
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Car Lease Options
- Generous employee benefits pool, including, ability to purchase additional leave, 10 weeks paid parental leave, early access to LSL; wide range of company discounts and retail discount program
- Ongoing world class training and opportunities for upskilling
- $1000 Referral Program
Skills and Duties
- Provide installation, commissioning, diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services
- Perform breakdown maintenance, repairs and calibration of field devices associated with the Fleet Management (FMS), Traffic Management (TMS), Telecommunications, Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle Awareness (VAS), High Precision Machine Guidance and Onboard Perception and Robotics Systems
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications, and manuals
- Maintain, test, commission, and repair electrical/electronic equipment
- Diagnose faults, repair, maintain and overhaul electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components
- Running adjustments to mechanical and or electrical/electronic equipment
Qualification and Experience
- Either Certificate III in Electronics and Communications, Certificate III Electrotechnology (HV), Certificate III Automotive Electrical Technology or other relevant electrotechnology qualifications (Essential)
- Experience with Autonomous Mining Systems or Fleet Management Systems will be highly regarded.
- Heavy mobile equipment experience
- Liebherr mining equipment experience
- High Risk Licenses; LF, DG, EWP
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
* Potential remuneration package is dependent upon experience. Total remuneration package is inclusive of Superannuation and other discretionary payments which will be discussed in the interview stage.