HV Electricians - Site BasedPerth | Job ID 65608
- Job ID 65608
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Remuneration Package of up to $223k*Visa Sponsorship / Permanent Residency Assistance on offer to highly skilled applicants currently residing in Australia only
- 8/6, 12-hour day FIFO from Perth
The OpportunityWe are currently looking for skilled HV Electricians to join our team based at Christmas Creek site. Working closely with our power system and autonomous haulage teams on exciting and innovative projects
What can we offer you?
At Liebherr Australia, we’re committed to looking after you, with some great benefits including (but not limited to):
- 11% Superannuation
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Car Lease Options
- Generous employee benefits pool, including, ability to purchase additional leave, 10 weeks paid parental leave, early access to LSL; wide range of company discounts and retail discount program
- Ongoing world class training and opportunities for upskilling
- $1000 Referral Program
Skills and Duties
- Inspect plant and equipment for conformity
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and manuals
- Maintain, overhaul and test electrical/electronic equipment
- Repair Vehicle/Plant Electrical Components including diagnostic analysis on electrical systems
- Perform modifications to wiring looms and electrical components
- Assist our Build team to build a variety of Mining equipment to Clients Specifications, specifically Liebherr trucks.
Qualification and Experience
- Certificate III Electrotechnology (HV)
- Previous Liebherr mining equipment experience or previous OEM experience preferred
- Current driver’s licence (C class minimum)
- Ability to work on mechanical equipment
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
* Potential remuneration package is dependent upon experience. Total remuneration package is inclusive of Superannuation and other discretionary payments which will be discussed in the interview stage.