Purchasing Officer (12 Month Contract)Adelaide | Job ID 65524
- Job ID 65524
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role Reporting to the National Procurement Manager, the Purchasing Officer’s (12-month fixed term Contract) key focus is on day to day purchasing activities across the business’s corporate site located in its Adelaide Branch. The Purchasing Officer will be responsible for raising purchase orders, coding invoices, and managing suppliers. The role will also provide administrative support through the provision of reporting analysis and feedback to the Procurement Department.
- Raise purchase orders and invoices
- Seek quotations
- Pricing verification/analysis
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Schedule development
- Escalating supplier issues
- Assist with general category management
- Adhering to internal supply agreements and direction
- Maintain an update knowledge of responsible spend categories
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor of Business (desirable)
- Certificate in Purchasing – CIPS (desirable)
- Knowledge of purchasing systems
- Experience in budgeting, financial tracking, invoicing, quotations, and price comparisons
- Effective report and business writing skills
- Efficient in diary and calendar management
- Sound negotiation skills
How to Apply
- Paid Parental Leave | Bonus Leave | Purchase Leave | Early Access to LSL
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Training programs (Soft skills and Leadership) and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Business Partner
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Elizabeth Popov at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.