Workshop TechnicianMelbourne | Job ID 65194
- Job ID 65194
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the RoleLiebherr Earthmoving and Material Handling is seeking a motivated and driven Workshop Technician/ Plant Mechanic to be based at our Dandenong South Branch. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for new machine builds, service, repair, and diagnostics works in the workshop on a broad range of our equipment including wheel loaders, material handlers and excavators. Salary range between AUD$75,000 and AUD$85,000 per annum.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Fabrication and new machine build as required
- Complete Service Reports
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Dealing directly with Key Customers
- Trade qualifications as a Diesel / Plant Mechanic or auto electrical with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- A current driver’s license
- Forklift, W, T, R and Air conditioning ticket advantageous
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Tran at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.