Apprentice Engineer, EarthmovingBiggleswade | Job ID 65120
- Job ID 65120
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
At Liebherr, our Apprentice Programme forms a crucial part of our plan for future growth. If you are ambitious (and we hope you are), you will want to know what we can offer in terms of career progression. Liebherr supports the personal and professional development of all its employees.
Do you have the desire to succeed and the right attitude to make that happen? Are you a team player? If yes, come and join our team!
Based at our Biggleswade Site, the role contributes to the success of Liebherr - Great Britain Ltd. As part of the team you will be dedicated to training on site and at college to obtain a nationally recognised qualification whilst ensuring outstanding customer service.
• Attend college as required and complete a recognised apprenticeship framework to a high standard
• Ensure and maintain the health, safety and welfare of themselves and others in the workplace
• Ensure all documentation is completed as required
• Follow a set rotation and training plan in the workplace
• Prepare Construction Plant and Equipment for repair
• Carry out repairs, modifications, rebuilds, servicing, maintenance on a range of construction plant
• Carry out diagnosis of faults and carry out remedial work
Skills & Experience
• Grade A - C or 9 - 4 in Maths, English and a Science subject
• Interest or background in engineering
• Good Team Player
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
• Passion for learning new things with high attention to detail
• Good problem solving aptitude
We are offering the opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer in a secure and progressive work environment. You will recieve training and personal development, as well as a competivite salary and benefits.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.