Apprentice Engineer - Mobile & Crawler CranesBiggleswade | Job ID 65114
- Job ID 65114
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
At Liebherr, our Apprentice Programme forms a crucial part of our plan for future growth. If you are ambitious (and we hope you are), you will want to know what we can offer in terms of career progression. Liebherr supports the personal and professional development of all its employees.
Do you have the desire to succeed and the right attitude to make that happen? Are you a team player? If yes, come and join our team!
Based at our Biggleswade Site, the role contributes to the success of Liebherr - Great Britain Ltd. As part of the team you will be dedicated to training on site and at college to obtain a nationally recognised qualification whilst ensuring outstanding customer service.
• Attend designated training courses to augment the workbased training. To undertake a formal apprenticeship within the LWE Crane environment
• Ensure and maintain the health, safety and welfare of themselves and others in the workplace
• Complete all necessary documentation for qualifications and additional peripheral but relevant qualifications necessary for competence within the LWE crane engineering environment
• Follow a set rotation and training plan in the workplace
• To focus as a priority on the Company's mobile and crawler crane customers as well as becoming familiar with and supporting customers with other product types
• To investigate specific customer problems on a project by project basis, providing technical reports as may be requested from time to time
• To participate in the early stages of effective processing of warranty claims
Skills & Experience
• Grade A - C or 9 - 4 in Maths, English and a Science subject
• Interest or background in engineering
• Good Team Player
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
• Passion for learning new things with high attention to detail
• Good problem solving aptitude
We are offering the opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer in a secure and progressive work environment. You will recieve training and personal development, as well as a competivite salary and benefits
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.