Administrator (Earthmoving)Dublin | Job ID 64995
- Job ID 64995
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr Construction Equipment
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving Sales department based in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin for an Administrator. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr Construction Equipment Ireland Ltd by providing effective and timely administration support to the Sales function of Earth Moving (EMT). In doing so, the role, reporting to the Managing Director, will ensure that maximum support is provided whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Achievement, development and improvement of company objectives.
• Assist with all logistical operations and functions as required.
• Production and distribution of quotations for the Sales Team.
• Processing orders to completion (including extended cover, buy-back and other relevant documents) for new and used machines.
• Organises the required resources for machine preparation (e.g. PDI & commissioning)
• To maintain and update order processing and invoicing on the in-house computer system as requested by the Managing Director.
• Responds to correspondence as necessary for the department.
• To communicate and co-operate effectively and efficiently with customers, other departments, depots and Liebherr companies at all times.
• To ensure central storage and distribution of sales literature, sales information and other materials e.g., presentations etc for the entire earthmoving sales force.
• To be responsible for the incoming and outgoing mail distribution for the department.
• To maintain filing system and create new files as necessary.
• Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required.
• Processing travel requests including booking flights, hotels, car hire, taxis for staff and customers as required.
• Reconciliation of invoices against bookings (e.g. travel, hotels etc).
• The preparing and distribution of customer letters as required both by EMT and LIR and the associated record keeping, electronic filing, receipt confirmations and back-reporting to EMT.
• Develop and maintain the customer database.
• The preparing and distribuition of monthly internal sales related reports for distribuition to the relevant departments (e.g. Finance and relevant factories).
• Arrange and organise company supported social events.
• Participate with departmental supported activities off and on site, e.g. Trade shows as required
• Recording and filing of all certificates relating to company assets, lifting equipment and calibration equipment register.
• To provide assistance with aftersales administration and carry out any other duties as may from time to time be deemed necessary.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Ability to demonstrate effective administration skills in a similar environment
• Attention to detail
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.