Ingénieur Application (f/h)Colmar/Cedex | Job ID 64988
- Job ID 64988
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country France
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Following the evolution of mining activity, the sales department is expanding its team and is looking for an Application Engineer. He/she advises and performs simulations for customers about best practices and purchases of future products (excavators and mining trucks). On a daily basis, the Application Engineer works in collaboration with Sales, After-Sales Service, Engineering and Marketing, but also with the affiliates companies of the Liebherr Group. He/she will also have frequent interactions with customers and dealers during visits to mining sites or to the factory.
- Perform excavator and truck production tests in the field
- Perform mine site loading/hauling simulations using simulation/planning tools
- Estimate production rates, costs per ton of excavators and trucks and fleet size
- Make comparisons with other mining equipment / competitors
- Analyze data provided by mining sites (e.g. production, fuel consumption, use, availability, life-cycle cost, etc.)
- Doing benchmark on technology and competing innovative solutions
- Provide information to Marketing for the documents such as "job reports"
- Define best practices on how to use Liebherr Mining products in different types of mining operations
- Visit customer sites (mines, trips abroad) for audit / advice for best practices and purchase of future products
- The position requires approximately 50% travel worldwide
- Engineer level
- Previous experience in a similar job in mining, construction, or the automotive industry is a plus
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of computer tools (especially Excel)
- Demonstrate diplomacy especially when reporting to clients
- Ability to listen
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Willingness to travel internationally
En venant chez Liebherr, vous intégrez un Groupe prospère et de renommée internationale où la culture d’entreprise est orientée sur les valeurs humaines. Nous vous offrons une expérience enrichissante avec les avantages sociaux d'une entreprise moderne et une rémunération basée sur la performance.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Virginie LOOS at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.