Heavy Equipment Workshop Technician, Earth MovingBurlington, ON | Job ID 64888
- Job ID 64888
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Our team is continuing to grow! This position is for a skilled Heavy Equipment Technician in the Burlington or GTA area looking to take their career to the next level with Liebherr! As a Heavy Equipment Workshop Technician you will be working within our earthmoving products in our Burlington shop to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment in the construction and allied services sector.
- Troubleshoot, inspect and diagnose Liebherr machinery and components including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engines, gearbox/drive train, etc. to resolve moderate to complex problems
- Perform new and used machinery preparation, scheduled maintenance, repair or overhaul usually requiring component replacement, commissioning and adjustment of mechanical/hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic equipment, including warranty upgrades
- Recondition and repair equipment components and systems as assigned
- Perform pre-delivery inspections of equipment and new & used equipment preparation
- Occasionally perform servicing as directed, including fluid checks, and sample pulling, oil and filter checks, changing lubricants, replacing filters, greasing machine lube points etc.
- Ensure components, material and/or equipment is inspected, corrected to specifications and delivered within the appropriate timeframe
- Ensure all final verifications specified in work instructions are carried out and complete
- Accurate and timely submission of reports and technical documenting including service reports
- Operate and maintain tools, equipment and work areas in accordance with company policy
- You possess 3-5 experience as a Heavy Equipment Technician
- Valid 421A is strongly preferred, working experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical components
- Demonstrated diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities
- Ability to read and understand schematics and technical drawings
- You are able to effectively communicate detailed and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Fully proficient with computers and Microsoft Office suite
- Competitive wages (premiums & allowances for select roles*)
- International training opportunities
- Challenging work opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits and employer paid premiums from day one
- Paid vacation & health and wellness days
- Generous employer RRSP matching
- And much more!
Liebherr Canada Ltd. is committed to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.