Trainee (m/w/d) Supply Chain ManagementBulle | Job ID 64839
- Job ID 64839
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Purchasing
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
You have goals - we will take you further!
Our trainee program in the Liebherr Group's components division is an important part of our employee development and brings you one step closer to your goal. Within 24 months, our goal is to develop qualified specialists or junior managers. Right from the start, you can take responsibility for an area of activity and participate in national and international projects. The trainee program can also include an exchange in a sister company
- In the trainee program, you can expect a wide range of tasks and opportunities: day-to-day operations, important projects, comprehensive insights into corporate structures and processes
- You will be responsible for coordinating contracts, tenders, supplier contacts and support our strategic buyers
- You will examine various strategic and operational activities to check the effectiveness of planned strategies
- You analyse the past performance of our supplier quality engineers and the benchmarks and create reports based on the insights obtained
- You classify outputs in a central database and develop processes and checklists of visual standards using Value Stream Mapping
- You evaluate suppliers to monitor proposed actions and plans in terms of efficiency and delivery times
- You are responsible for the administrative processing of orders
- You actively participate in the improvement of internal processes
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in mechanical engineering, supply chain or a comparable subject area
- Thanks to internships or part-time jobs, you have already gained experience in strategic purchasing or supplier quality management
- You are fluent in German and have a very good knowledge of French or English.
- You think and act in a networked manner, show initiative, enjoy developing yourself and finding innovative solutions
- Your personality is also characterised by a desire for diversity as well as strong communication and teamwork skills
You want to start your career? The Liebherr Group supports you with targeted on-the-job training to acquire practical know-how in the field of supply chain management. From the very beginning, you can count on individual support, the assumption of responsible tasks and projects as well as international deployment opportunities. In addition, you will benefit from an extensive training programme. Join our team today and experience the Liebherr Group as a reliable partner.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sina WAUSCHKUHN at: 026 913 3111.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.