Pricing Analyst (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 64825
- Job ID 64825
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- In this role, you calculate and define components part prices and manage price lists in our ERP system
- You develop pricing strategies and methods
- You define, categorize and manage item parameters for prices
- You carry out shopping cart analyses and carry out market price studies
- You work closely with other Liebherr companies, especially on group-wide spare parts pricing projects
- You develop sales offers for spare parts
- You define stocking levels to support new product launches
- You are the Key-User for our ERP
- You have successfully completed a commercial training or equivalent
- You have a first experience in customer service or spare parts management
- A fluent knowledge of German and English is the key to success in this position (ideally you also have a good French level)
- You are comfortable with MS Office programs and have experience working with ERP systems
- You are a reliable, customer-oriented, flexible person and a team player but enjoy working independently when needed. Furthermore, you are an independent and reliable person
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sina WAUSCHKUHN at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.