Final Assembly Line Engineer - Mobile, AlabamaSaline, MI | Job ID 64604
- Job ID 64604
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 01/09/2023
The special programs manager final assembly line engineer position works with OE and customer teams to successfully support the final assembly lines.This position is located in Mobile, Alabama.
- Support the Final Assembly line for all Liebherr products on Airbus aircraft in Mobile, AL such as but not limited to:
- A320 Family
- A220 Family
- Liaison with Airbus Mobile for dedicated work activities
- Support to Aircraft Final Assembly and Flight Line (FAL) and ensure reporting through the company tools, and management directives.
- Trouble shooting on components, replacement and/or repair of components according to quality procedures. (Quality delegation for FAL and Flight Line interventions and use of Liebherr documentation tools. (T))
- Support engineering analysis and disposition of snags associated with Liebherr components detected on the assembly line.
- Execute Technical Accomplishments (TA) as requested and write CoC.
- Support and manage logistics of part exchange if applicable according to company procedures and inventory handling and management.
- Maintain adequate on-site replacement stock.
- Appropriate preparation and organization of meetings on site and follow up of agreed action items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related science/engineering preferred, not required. 3 to 5 years of Aviation work experience required. Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to read and understand technical documents
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Decision making, problem identification and solving, and overall critical thinking
- Communication/Coordination of site activities with internal and external customers
- Mechanical competency and understanding
- Basic computer competency
- Works well under potentially stressful situation
- Takes initiative to go above and beyond in completing tasks and looking for additional tasks
- Demonstrates strong multitasking abilities
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Capability of travelling internationally, for business and training purposes.
- Language skills in French and/or German preferred.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
Flex time start, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Referral Bonus: Tier I
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.