Jr. Field Service RepresentativeSaline, MI | Job ID 64338
- Job ID 64338
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 12/14/2022
The junior field service representative is part of the Technical Support / Field Service Team. The main purpose of this position is providing proficient and timely technical support and field service support for all external and internal customers. This position will address customer issues/concerns and ensure effective, long-term problem resolution along with customer satisfaction. As part of the Tech Support / FSR Team, members of the current team will provide mentoring and training for the position.
- Provide technical and logistical support to the customer assigned to support and also backup support as required.
- Works closely with and creates a relationship of cooperation with all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Ensures customer’s skill and understanding of Liebherr products and documentation by providing training when required.
- Provide detailed explanations and technical training with regard to existing and future modification programs; must ensure follow-up.
- Perform hands-on tasks during specific modification projects/programs when required and requested by the operator.
- Follow-up in coordination with our technical support organizations to validate the reliability of our products.
- Providing customer service on a daily basis.
- Assist customer with troubleshooting efforts in coordination with their engineering department.
- Provide responses to technical questions raised by our customers, both internal and external.
- Identify the requirements for specific onsite assistance or training.
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to the customer’s repair shops.
- Meet the customer’s management and review the trends and their perceptions regarding Liebherr general support and equipment / system performance.
- Maintain a rolling action list.
- Set-up a schedule for customer visits, taking into account the importance of accounts.
- Issue trip reports within 3 business days.
- Promote Liebherr service and support the sales/market efforts.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A & P license is required.
- On aircraft work experience is recommended but not required.
- Application of mechatronics principles and ability to analyze mechanical problems.
- Ability to coach and train internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Ability to read and understand technical documents.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Decision making, problem identification and solving, and overall critical thinking.
- Communication/Coordination of site activities with internal and external customers.
- Have a mechanical competency and understanding.
- Basic computer competency.
- Works well under potentially stressful situation.
- Takes initiative to go above and beyond in completing tasks and looking for additional tasks.
- Demonstrates strong multitasking abilities.
- Travel 35% of the time domestically and internationally as needed.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
Flex time start, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.