Workshop Team Leader - EarthmovingBiggleswade | Job ID 64270
- Job ID 64270
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earthmoving Workshop department based in Biggleswade for a Workshop Team Leader. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd by to provide a service back up to the sales and after sales departments whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Oversee Earthmoving engineers and apprentices.
• To ensure daily tasks are performed by apprentices before they are assigned to a mentor.
• Assist Workshop Manager with preparation of estimates.
• Assist Workshop Manager with work planning and co-ordination when required.
• Promote health and safety work environment and lead by example. Ensuring good housekeeping the in the workshop
• Promote a positive work culture.
• Develop in role to enable the workshop to progress.
• To provide technical assistance to members of staff as required.
• To advise of training requirements needed within the department.
• To support to assist in the continued smooth running of the workshop in the absence of the Workshop Manager.
• To provide workmanship of a quality required by a leading manufacturer.
• To promote company image whenever on company business.
• To complete the necessary paperwork needed to fulfil your role.
• To participate in training courses at home and abroad when required.
• To train new members of staff to Liebherr standards
• To assist and co-ordinate contractors when on site and to be the point of contact.
• Carry out your duties as laid out in the company quality assurance manual.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ Level 3.
• GCSE passes grades A-C or 9-4 in Mathematics and English
• Demonstrably successful experience in a similar role.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.