HV ElectricianSingleton | Job ID 63893
- Job ID 63893
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will provide safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services. You will develop relationships and build trust whilst ensuring the best possible productivity and reliability is achieved with Liebherr’s Haul Trucks on site.
- Provide ongoing service and breakdown support of Liebherr truck fleet on site
- Work in an embedded crew on a major customer site in the Hunter Valley on an even time day / night roster
- Carry out daily machinery inspections including fault finding and repair identification
- Diagnose and repair electrical faults
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Repair or replace damaged or faulty parts
- Provide OEM specific adjustments to equipment in line with customer expectations
Skills & experience
- HV Electrical trade - essential
- Mining haul truck experience - desirable
- Liebherr mining equipment experience - desirable
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP - desirable
- Working at Heights certificate – desirable
- A current drivers license – essential
- Commitment to maintain and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Leave incentives including 1 week Bonus Leave | Paid Parental Leave | Purchased Annual Leave | early access to Long Service Leave
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Lisa-Jayne Davis at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.