Trolley/Battery Sales Support ManagerNewport News, VA | Job ID 63383
- Job ID 63383
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 10/18/2022
The Trolley/Battery Sales Support Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining all content related to Trolley/Battery and supporting the Regional Sales Support Managers with information, expertise and customer presentations, as needed. The Trolley/Battery Sales Support Manager will work directly with suppliers and/or subcontractors to strengthen relationships obtain technical and commercial information and/or build partnerships.
- Responsible for Trolley Infrastructure in the sales group.
- Responsible for Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) in the sales group including stationary charging.
- Engages with regional/multinational suppliers to offer localized solutions wherever projects exist.
- Manages quotes and specifications of Trolley Infrastructure solutions.
- Subject matter expert in the technologies applied to OHT and Mining, focusing on the complete solution rollout of Trolley and Battery Electric Vehicles.
- Provides technical assistance as required.
- Builds and maintains library content to assist Regional Sales Support Managers.
- Assists in building quotes and offers as needed
- Works directly with suppliers on information and identify any necessary solutions.
- Provides consultancy work as required.
- Presents and engages with customers at the Regional Sales Support Managers requests.
- Supports Product Management with technical assistance as requested.
- Participates at mining industry trade shows and meetings
- Works with Engineering on tender technical compliances to industry standards for OHT models offered. Maintains and updates sales options as needed.
- Defines Engineering specifications as it relates to Trolley Infrastructure solutions.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Electrical Engineering from a four-year college or university. Experience working in Mining or with Mining equipment is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates strong selling skills and makes sales that meet customer needs.
- Ability to listen to all points of view and negotiate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, schematics, part drawings, assembly drawings, component / system specifications and governmental regulations.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Proven ability to develop and foster a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability in establishing a collaborative environment with internal and external customers to attain/maintain world-class customer service. Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances in order to work toward common goals.
- Knowledge of processing tools and demonstrated ability with MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Possess the potential to program and maintain the Battery and Trolley Sales options and EBOM, with the use of LiAS with CRM.
- Travel domestically and internationally over 50% of the time.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Referral Program: Tier I
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Alden at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.