Internship Production Planning (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 62755
- Job ID 62755
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- You define and implement your own projects on the topics of value stream optimization, inventory management and delivery performance
- You develop tools to automate planning processes and create reports and dashboards to visualize company data (Excel-VBA, Power BI)
- You support relocation projects of manufacturing components
- You are in close coordination with the purchasing, production, spare parts, logistics and sales departments
- You are responsible for checking the central master data in the ERP system
- You are currently pursuing a degree in business information systems or industrial engineering
- You have an interest in mathematics as well as quantitative and analytical disciplines
- You are fluent in German and have a very good knowledge of French, English is a plus
- In addition, you are well-versed in MS-Office and ERP
- Your personality is characterized by a high degree of independence, a structured and conceptual approach to work, as well as very good communication skills
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Elisa FELISIO at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.