Sales Support Commissioning Service Technician (Houston)Houston, TX | Job ID 56562
- Job ID 56562
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 7/22/2022
Commissioning Service Technician will provide operator orientation on familiarization and demonstration for customers new and used machine products for all Liebherr All-Terrain and Crawler Cranes. Crane commissioning orientation and demonstration will take place at the request of customers location as well as on job sites. The commissioner will design, develop, create, and present on the job crane orientation per the Manufactures Operating Instructions and guidelines with the customers designated equipment operators.
- Conducts machine commissioning orientations, demonstrations and instruction to personnel on the complete operations of Liebherr All-Terrain Mobile and Crawler Cranes per manufactures instruction and guidelines.
- Assists Liebherr Sales Personnel, and Customers with determining what machine configurations that would best fit for the desired application.
- Identifies and plans appropriate instructional design strategies and objectives based on analysis of tasks, learners, and subject matter
- Develops onsite operator orientation course guidelines per the machine specific manufactures instructions based on the operators experience levels.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or modifications to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment such as All-Terrain Mobile Cranes and Crawler Cranes.
- Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry.
- Apply mechanical theory and related knowledge to testing and modify operational machinery and equipment.
- Operate and inspect mobile and crawler crane machines in order to diagnose defects.
- Read, understand, and interpret operating manuals, parts manuals, blueprints and technical drawings. Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analyzers, chassis charts and pressure gauges.
- Inspect and verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
- Complete assigned paperwork as instructed.
- Promotes a safe work environment by following established safety procedures.
- Oversees the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Oversees the handling and disposing of hazardous wastes, such as toner, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner, and similar material.
- High school graduate or GED and at least three years of experience with operation, maintenance and technical knowledge of All-Terrain Mobile and Crawler Cranes, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in the use of PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task while completing work in a competent and professional manner
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Referral Bonus: Tier II
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.