Regional Sales Support ManagerNewport News, VA | Job ID 55010
- Job ID 55010
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 7/1/22
The Regional Sales Support Manager is a factory based position with overall responsibility of supporting the sales function of Liebherr sales personnel or local dealers in their region of responsibility.
- Provide support documentation, calculation(s) and technical data.
- Clarify/explain technical details as required.
- Coordinate and follow-up with factory in-house departments as required.
- Collect and distribute mining equipment key performance data.
- Provide mining equipment availability / slots.
- Raise intercompany (LIAS) quotations as required.
- When required, raise and follow-up detailed delivery planning.
- Ensure that purchase orders (LIAS) are correct in terms of agreed specification, pricing, delivery and other terms if applicable.
- Provide Life Cycle and O&O cost calculation.
- Clearly communicate (on factory level) and follow-up promised/guaranteed delivery dates and take initiative in case of delays.
- Clarify specific customer requirements and understand the different phases of the sales cycle to show value in Liebherr’s offerings to customers.
- Provide factory visits to end customers as requested by LH Affiliate / and/or dealers including presentations.
- Keeps informed about market conditions, competitive information, and political factors that may impact the goals of the organization.
- Ensure that product specification is in accordance with the application.
- Provide all necessary data to Sales Admin for invoicing purpose.
- Make sure that LIAS offers will be established by affiliate.
- Ensure that projects, accounts, opportunities, contacts, activities are captured in CRM.
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business relationships with affiliates.
- Represents our company at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products in their region of responsibility.
- Demonstrates cost consciousness.
- Understands how individual and department goals align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring that everyone follows established safety procedures.
- Demonstrates integrity in dealings with people and issues.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a degree in a related technical area (i.e. Mechanical Engineering or Mining Engineering) or a degree in Business Administration; 4 years of experience the mining equipment industry; and at least 2 years in a Sales and/or Sales Support role in the mining equipment industry.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, schematics, part drawings, assembly drawings, component / system specifications and governmental regulations.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Proven ability to develop and foster a team environment.
- Possesses excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multiple task and appropriately prioritize in high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability in establishing a collaborative environment with internal and external customers to attain/maintain world-class customer service.
- Ability to listen to all points of view and negotiate with internal and external customers.
- Travel to customer or supplier sites internationally up to 40% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Referral Bonus: Tier II
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Alden at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.