Electronic Engineer Cooling ComponentsRadinovo | Job ID 41640
- Job ID 41640
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Marica EOOD
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Bulgaria
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
• Responsible for the electrical release and integration of cooling components;
• Develop cooling components to meet customer requirements and internal standardization;
• Responsible for costs, quality, deadlines and performance characteristics of assigned components;
• Work on cross-platform solutions;
• Support of cooling components from development to series production;
• Technical responsibility for assigned pre-development projects in cooperation with the team leader;
• Cross-departmental and cross-location cooperation in an international team;
• Develop and continuously improve cooling components in cooperation with international suppliers, universities and institutes.
• Engineering degree in the field of electronics, electrical engineering or comparable knowledge;
• Several years of relevant professional experience;
• Experience in large series development of electrical devices is an advantage;
• Knowledge of electrical safety standards desirable;
• Good written and spoken English or German language - minimum B2 in the European language system;
• Good Knowledge in MS Office applications;
• Analytical, structured, goal-oriented working method.
• Internal company relations based on rules and principles;
• Company culture based on respect and fair treatment;
• Safe, secure and stable working environment;
• Attractive remuneration package;
• Variety of individual and team development programmes;
• Additional health insurance with a premium coverage;
• Broad health management program - ergonomics, sports cards, dietetic consultations, psychologist, yumeiho, yoga, football, folk dances and etc.
• Daily food allowance and food vouchers;
• Various social activities;
• Company transportation or additional transport allowance;
• Work from Home availability.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Mariya Nikolaeva Kirova at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.