Repair TechnicianSaline, MI | Job ID 34222
- Job ID 34222
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 08/27/2021
The primary focus of the repair technician is to maintain the flow of repair work across their workbenches and to coordinate with the supervisor on any issues to prevent problems from arising.
- Repair components in accordance with applicable engineering data, and/or other approved data.
- Complete repair work within the requested timeframe as provided by the supervisor.
- Maintain shop supply discipline by ensuring available resources are conserved and used efficiently.
- Ensure that a proper level of consumables are maintained to prevent a work stoppage.
- Ensure tooling and test equipment within the work area are in good working order and properly maintained.
- Coordinate with the supervisor regarding any tool and equipment requirement.
- Work with the supervisor on process improvement initiatives that will smooth flow, increase productivity, and reduce shop flow days.
- Ensure that all work is compliant with Liebherr- Aerospace and customer requirements.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to operate and communicate across various teams.
- Basic math skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to respond to general inquiries or complaints
- Ability to follow FAA standards and guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and work in potential stressful situations
- High school diploma or GED with 1-3 years of experience in aviation maintenance; or equivalent combination of education and experience. License/certification in Airframe/Power Plant is preferred.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and a $1,000 sign-on bonus for a limited time subject to terms and conditions.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jenna Wright at: 734 - 429 - 7225.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
The listed benefits and their extent may vary depending on the role within the company group as well as on the company itself. For further information, please get in touch with the respective contact for the job advertisement.