Vehicle park and fleet management with LiDAT
The data transfer and positioning system, LiDAT, facilitates vehicle park and fleet management of Liebherr machines from the products areas of earth moving technology, duty-cycle crawler cranes, crawler cranes, tower cranes and maritime cranes on a uniform platform. Since the machines of other manufacturers can also be integrated, comprehensive machine parks can be managed.
LiDAT supplies information for localization as well as operation of the machines. Examples of this include positioning of the machines, periods of operation and use, fuel consumption and also service interval details.
The data is updated several times a day depending on the type of subscription and can be called up in a browser via GPRS or using a data carrier. Machines can be easily defined in groups for large construction sites, large construction sites for organization purposes. Individual machines can be assigned time restrictions and movement limitations regarding their deployment.
Benefits at a glance:
- Comprehensive fleet management from one source for various machine configurations, including equipment from other manufacturers.
- Remote monitoring: instant localization of machines and supervision of optimal equipment operation.
- Strategic parts planning and scheduled maintenance reduce cost substantially and machine down time.
- Intelligent maintenance scheduling increases availability of the machines.
- Systematic documentation of overloading and faulty operations.
- LiDAT data can be used as a basis for the calculation of rental rates.
The system is available as a basic "LiDAT Standard" package, which can be used for machines of any manufacturer. "LiDAT Plus" and supplementary packages for duty-cycle crawler cranes, crawler cranes and special deep foundation machines are available specifically for the enhanced technical capabilities of Liebherr machines.
The standard package supplies information about equipment deployment planning, machine positioning data, periods of operation and use, service intervals, equipment hire and management. "LiDAT Plus" offers the additional benefits of geographical and time-related monitoring, reporting of critical operating conditions, fuel consumption data as well as user definable data transfer intervals. The additional "Teleservice" package, for example, makes it possible for Liebherr service staff to login to the controls of the machine from any location and, in this way, rectify malfunctions or potential faults.
Visit the Liebherr-LiDAT portal