Heavy Equipment Service Planner, Earth Moving TechnologyBurlington, ON | Job ID 65086
- Job ID 65086
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Join us in taking our team to the next level!
This position is all about organization and delivering on Liebherr's exemplary customer service. As the Service Planner for our Earth Moving Division, you will act as a main point of contact for Customers, Technicians & Supervisors ensuring effective planning, scheduling, and preventative maintenance.
- Be seen as additional support to Field Service Technicians to foster employee engagement, teamwork & performance
- Plan the daily scheduling of field service technicians to ensure that the workforce is adequately assigned to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Serve as front line customer contact for field service requests, follow-up and service issues
- Accurately prepare service & repair quotes for customers
- Foster strong customer relationships and resolve issues at first point of contact or escalate to Service Supervisor or Manager as required
- Proactively open work orders as required
- Review, approve and enter as required service reports, time sheets, work orders and parts requisitions
- Monitor, review and maximize efforts to ensure appropriate levels of WIP on a daily basis
- Liaise with Parts regarding parts ordering and availability to ensure timely completion of jobs
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have experience within the Heavy Equipment industry, provincially recognized Heavy Equipment License or related is preferred
- 2-3 years experience in planning/scheduling is required
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are required
- High level of professionalism and ability to interact calmly while under pressure
- Experience in the areas of administration; purchase orders and customer service
- Strong Computer skills Word, Excel (MS Office Suite)
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to be agile to adjust to customer and business needs
- Competitive wages (premiums & allowances for select roles*)
- International training opportunities
- Challenging work opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits and employer paid premiums from day one
- Paid vacation & health and wellness days
- Generous employer RRSP matching
- And much more!
Liebherr Canada Ltd. is committed to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.