Senior Commercial AnalystSaline, MI | Job ID 41561
- Job ID 41561
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Calculate monthly or quarterly contractually – specified royalties, penalties, and contractual invoicing.
- Prepare market and competitor studies, reports and presentations as required
- Support the sales team as it pertains to service cases, resolving incoming technical issues, and any warranty, claim, and troubleshooting issues.
- Participate and/or lead program status teleconferences/webinars
- Participate and/or lead internal stakeholder program status meetings.
- Handle multiple projects in parallel in a fast pace team environment
- Partner and work in close collaboration with customer service and other relevant departments; emphasis will be on urgency, response times, and quality as it pertains to customer needs and requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of products and services.
- Display willingness to make timely decisions and exhibit sound judgement.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to operate and facilitate cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate strong aftersales skills.
- Skilled in using logic and reason to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists, within fast-changing environment. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, ERP systems, generating reports, and basic competency with computer skills and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with 4-6 years of related customer account management program management, maintenance, purchasing and customer service experience or 8 years of related/relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Flex time start, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Thomas at: 734-429-7225.
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.