(Senior) Data Architect - Global Data Governance (m/f/d)Nussbaumen | Job-ID 64539
- Job-ID 64539
- Unternehmensbereich Liebherr International
- Gesellschaft Liebherr-International AG
- Einsatzbereich Administration / Verwaltung
- Land Schweiz
- Einstiegslevel Berufserfahrene
- Vertragsart Vollzeit
- Eintrittsdatum ab sofort oder Vereinbarung
Information assets are key for end-to-end business processes performance, transparency and innovation. Data becomes a strategic asset, ensuring the highest quality information about our products and services.The data architect is accountable for designing, creating, deploying and managing conceptual and logical data models and for the mapping to physical data models.
- Defines and works on data standards and the evolution of our data architecture.
- Defines how data is stored, consumed, integrated & managed by different IT systems and applications.
- Creates and maintains data documentations.
- Develops cross-functional data models and governs their reuse.
- Coordinates the implementation of data pipelines by data engineers.
- Primary point of contact for questions and requests regarding data lifecycles.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Business administration or technical degree
- Solid project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of the manufacturing industry and its key business processes would be a plus
- Understanding of how data is used within business processes and its impact on desired business process outcomes
- Experience in the development and rollout of governance processes
- A broad knowledge in database systems (SQL and No-SQL)
- Strong knowledge in modern, distributed architectures for analytical data management
- Facilitation and conflict resolution skills to assist in resolving the different points of view and requirements that invariably collide during cross-team and cross-organization efforts
- Strong communication skills towards business & technical stakeholders
- Confident handling of MS Office, Sharepoint, Jira and Confluence
- Fluent written and spoken English and German (both level minimum B2)
- Pragmatic approach, as well as a structured and independent way of working
- Work on multidisciplinary and challenging projects in an international environment
- On-the-job training
- Competitive salary
- Benefits of a stable and modern company with global presence
Haben wir dein Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns über deine Online-Bewerbung. Bei Fragen kontaktiere bitte Regina Abou el Naga unter: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.