Products and services of Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS produces air management systems as well as special subsystems – with optional functions such as additional cooling or air humidification. Liebherr bears responsibility over the entire product life cycle: The company develops and manufactures, tests and certifies the products and offers worldwide customer services.
The product program of Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS covers:
- Integrated air management systems
Air conditioning systems
- Vapor cycle systems
- Engine bleed air systems
- Cabin pressure control systems
- Ventilation control systems
- Wing anti ice systems
- Hydraulic cooling systems
- Supplemental cooling systems
Aerospace competence from Liebherr
- Liebherr engine bleed air systems have flown a total of over 320 million flight hours.
- Over 15,000 aircraft and helicopters are equipped with flight-critical systems made by Liebherr.
- Every year over 1,500 aircraft are manufactured containing Liebherr systems.
- Bleed valves for air systems can withstand airflows with pressures up to 60 bar and temperatures up to 600°C and they work in ambient temperatures up to 230°C.
Local customer service – worldwide on-site
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS offers a worldwide service network close to its customers: operators, aircraft manufacturers, as well as maintenance and repair companies. It covers the whole spectrum of service operations in aviation. Processes are continuously checked and improved to guarantee optimal service quality.