Jobs in Australia
Whether you are starting out, or seek a new vocational challenge, Liebherr-Australia always welcomes suitably qualified and committed employees. Although we are passionate about our innovative technologies and products, our people are what drives this development and they are what enhances our brand.
A career with Liebherr-Australia offers you opportunities to grow your skills, be surrounded by the best people, and to be valued, respected, and rewarded for what you bring to the company.
Apprenticeships at Liebherr-Australia
Liebherr are committed to developing you to your full potential, and will back this up with industry best training. You will also be surrounded and coached by some of the best people in the industry: what better way to learn, grow and develop your career! Apprenticeship training at Liebherr is facilitated by experienced instructors and modern workplaces and comes with an opportunity for interstate and intrastate travel to visit our branches across Australia.
The Liebherr Apprentice Educational Rotational Program
The purpose of the program is to address learning and development requirements of the apprentice group, while practising and developing their trade skills and knowledge by working on Liebherr components in the Remanufacturing Centre in Liebherr-Australia’s Head Office facility in Adelaide.
At a glance
What We Offer
- Pre-apprenticeship Work placement
- School-based Apprenticeships
- Junior Apprenticeships
- Adult Apprenticeships
Liebherr currently offers a range of apprenticeships in different trades:
- Mobile Plant Technician
- Mechanical Fitter
- Heavy Fabrication
- Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication Trade
- Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical Trade
- Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
- Senior First Aid
- Working at Heights
- Fork Lift Licence
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
- Confined Space Work Permit
After Your Apprenticeship
As the Liebherr Group is a large company with offices worldwide, there are many divisions which look for suitably qualified employees. As a Liebherr apprentice, you may find positions available such as:
- Leading hand
- Technical Trainer
- Technical Support
Alternatively, there are other options such as:
- Warehouse Operations
- Parts Interpreter
The Application Process
- Applicant applies for an Apprenticeship when positions are advertised as available
- Successful applicants will be invited to participate in the aptitude selection process
- Applicants who are successful in the aptitude selection process will be invited to participate in an interview with Liebherr
- Successful applicants of the Interview stage will be requested to undertake pre-employment checks, including medical and police clearance
- The successful applicants will receive a letter of offer from Liebherr.