Technical Advisor / Customer Support RepresentativeRedcliffe | ID должности 25889
- ID должности 25889
- Подразделение Earthmoving
- Компания Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Область деятельности Sales
- Страна Australia
- Начальный уровень Professionals
- Вид договора full time
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Customer Support Representative within the Earthmoving division based at the Perth Branch located in Redcliffe. Reporting through to the National Service Manager, in this new role you will be responsible for the provision effective and timely product and technical advice to the sales team and customers to support the sales process and ongoing after sales support.
- Provide expert technical advice to support sales process and ongoing after sales support
- Machine Trade in Appraisals
- Promote, sell and explore opportunities to grow Service department
- Perform quality checks on new machine builds
- Attend machine handovers
- Establish agreements and oversee ongoing management of Service Partners
- Expand and maintain customer relationships
- Dealing directly with Key Customers.
Skills & experience
- Trade qualifications as a Diesel / Plant Mechanic
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites
- Experience within OEM equipment or related heavy industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and a solution driven approach to sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A current driver’s license.
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 29 January 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.