Parts Exchange CoordinatorPerth | Job-ID 69128
- Job-ID 69128
- Division Mining
- Société Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Secteur Logistics
- Pays Australia
- Niveau d'entrée Professionals
- Type de contrat full time
About the role Reporting to the Parts Supervisor you will provide efficient and accurate parts advice, dispatch and administrative services to the Division and its customers. You will develop relationships and build trust with stakeholders.
- Raising sales and purchase orders
- Maintaining component repairs status with Liebherr systems
- Quoting of components
- Calculation of customer invoices & credits in line with Liebherr component programs
- Data entry
- Following processes as outlined
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Provide parts advice & support to internal & external customers
- Forward planning of parts & components for on time module delivery
Skills & Experience
- Experience & knowledge of supply chain & inventory processes
- Knowledge and understanding of heavy machinery and components
- Have an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly customer service focused
- Strong computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in personal time planning / organisational skills
- Experience in invoicing & credits
How to Apply
Please apply via the “apply now” link below.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.