Shop Technician / Field Lube TechnicianRaleigh, NC | Job-ID 69026
- Job-ID 69026
- Division Earthmoving
- Société Liebherr USA Co.
- Secteur Customer Service
- Pays United States
- Niveau d'entrée Professionals
- Type de contrat full time
The Shop Technician / Field Lube Technician performs mechanical maintenance and assembly adjustments on heavy equipment such as crawler and wheel excavators, dozers, loaders, material handlers and other construction equipment for customers; must possess hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting abilities; maintains punctuality and a professional demeanor by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
- Work on customer machines in the repair shop, and assist in the field as necessary.
- Assists in testing and commissioning of products.
- Performs pre-start checks and ensures product is ready for start-up.
- Meets quality standards with no supervision, and minimum required rework.
- Maintains quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Works safely by following established safety procedures.
- Handles and disposes of hazardous wastes, such as oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner and similar material.
- Troubleshoot using hydraulic and/or electrical schematics.
- Completes repair tickets showing work completed and any follow-up required.
- Delivers parts and products to customers as necessary.
- Preventative maintenance service and lube system repairs on heavy construction equipment.
- Installation of hydraulic kits in the shop.
- Inspection of machines from rental, cleaning, and pre delivery of machines.
- Complete all services accurately, safely and in a timely manner to meet productivity goals.
- Self-motivated, responsible, reliable, and willing to work in all weather conditions and environments.
- Positive attitude and work ethic along with excellent communication skills.
- Safely operate drive and maintain company lube truck.
- Continuously research and learn as required in order to improve knowledge and abilities as machine models change.
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma, technical school or apprenticeship, and three (3) to five (5) years of demonstrated experience and ability to work on heavy equipment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Operates and maintains electric and/or air powered hand tools.
- Operates forklifts and overhead cranes as required.
- Ability to read various measuring tools including micrometers, calipers, and torque wrenches.
- Required to operate and inspect machines / equipment to gain access for lubrication and PM services.
- Ability to review and understand the PM intervals and schedules.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 5% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to provide own hand tools.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Referral Bonus: Tier III
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva.
Liebherr-America, Inc. and its US affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are a California resident, please visit Liebherr USA, Co. Privacy Statement for more information regarding how Liebherr-America, Inc. and its US affiliates collect and process your personal information.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.