General Manager Manufacturing in Multi-Site Fabrication (M/W)Colmar/Cedex | Job-ID 26143
- Job-ID 26143
- Division Secteur minier
- Société Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Secteur Production
- Pays France
- Niveau d'entrée Poste à responsabilité managériale
- Type de contrat Temps plein
- Date d'entrée Dès que possible
To support the plant management for the strategic international orientation of production, we are looking for an experienced general manager who is willing to travel and a possible stay abroad.
Together with a wide variety of specialist departments, you will develop a concept for the future international production locations.
In addition to technical aspects in the manufacture of steel components and the associated assembly of these components, logistics and procurement also play an outstanding role in the development of an overall concept.
You report at regular intervals to the management as well as to a steering committee with all necessary key figures such as feasibility, costs, deadline and progress of the project including a corresponding risk assessment.
From the first draft, through the planning, to the implementation of your concept, you are in close contact with the departments and stand out as team players and motivators.
• Elaboration of future international value creation models with different departments
• Creation of feasibility studies in the field of strategic international manufacturing possibilities, including purchasing platforms and logistics, as well as construction areas.
• Creation of a matrix evaluation of the various alternatives
• Preparation of risk analysis
• Integration and consideration of existing Liebherr locations in the overall concept
• Incl. Coordination and cooperation with other LH companies.
• Preparation of various manufacturing concepts with investment planning
• Creation of the corresponding business case
• Coordination of the project with the aim of creating and adopting a holistic concept in a production network.
• Consideration and merging of the requirements of all those involved in planning.
• Development of concepts ready for decision-making, with deadlines, quality goals and investment planning.
• Coordination of possible necessary design changes to the product for local production
• Coordination of techn. Specifications with the construction areas and quality management
• Possibly. Commissioning and start-up of the new production unit (s) to be created
• Working in international projects and teams
• Technical studies in the field of mechanical engineering / production technology
• Supplementary training as a welding engineer would be ideal
• Many years of experience in the manufacture of structural steel components
• Knowledge of assembly processes is desirable
• Experience in the management of min. 5 years.
• Knowledge from the quality area is desirable
• Knowledge of industrialization / factory planning and logistics
• Experience in project management
• 2 languages French / English or German / English
• IT skills: very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
• Personal skills: Entrepreneurial, strategic thinking and acting, pronounced goal and result orientation, pronounced communication and teamwork skills, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
• International experience desirable
Willingness to travel as well as a longer stay abroad of 2-3 years must be given